Border Skirmish Brewing Competition and Brewer's Dinner

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011
      To the fine Ayreton, Ravenslake, and Caer Anterth Mawr Populace and Brewers,

      Don't forget that there is a traditional brewing competition at Border
      Skirmish this weekend. I know we have a few mead entries, and
      possibly a tasty ale entry or two. In addition there is a
      non-alcoholic category which would not be to late to brew for, is
      youth friendly, and is perfect for Sekanjabin, Root Beers, and Teas.

      All those brewers who enter, are invited to the Ayreton Brewer's
      Dinner. Kara and myself are thinking of roasting some pork with a red
      wine rosemary fig glaze, and possibly a bread pudding with an apple
      cider reduction.

      Even if you don't enter the breweing competition, you can still join
      us for dinner. However, if you are not a brewing entrant or judge, we
      do ask that you bring a brewed/alchol inspired dish to share. Please
      also bring whatever you are currently brewing/working on to share with
      the brewing guild.

      Any questions, feel free to email me offlist at verena@...
      or stop by gautshaus at Border Skirmish (look for the duck banners)

      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion
      www.broomstich.com