Fw: [MK Heralds] Flaming Gryphon - Fight for the Cure

  • PJ Reaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Dafydd Blaidd <dafydd@...>
      Sent: Mon, June 20, 2011 8:31:14 AM
      Subject: [MK Heralds] Flaming Gryphon - Fight for the Cure

      Greetings from Dafydd Blaidd, Baron of Flaming Gryphon

      On Monday, August 8, the fighting and support corps of the Barony of Flaming Gryphon will forgo their usual Ermine and Or livery for something even cooler.  We will collectively take the field wearing pink for the battles that day to "Save the TaTas".  Following the battles, we will tour the camp and public areas at Pennsic in our pink tabards accepting donations.  All donations collected will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.

      What can you do?  Two things; first, be ready for our noble troupe when we visit your camp.  There's a lot of area to cover and we have every intention of getting to it all.  Perhaps someone in your camp can organize the collections and be ready when we come by.  Alternatively, you can come by the Flaming Gryphon camp on Monday, August 8 and a representative there will gladly accept your generous donations.  Second, please pass the word. Pass this missive far and wide, to any list, forum, or other media you can.  Pass this message to all Kingdoms, groups, households, and special interest groups.

      I'm sure that everyone has been touched by this disease one way or another and we're hoping that you can help us try to help make a difference.

      If anyone has any questions at all, please see our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Save-the-TaTas/173172456070900 and if you like this idea, please like the page as well.

      Thank you and...

      Save the TaTas!

      --