BBW

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011

      Greetings,

          Last Saturday was Baronial Border War in Pentamere.  This was a kingdom war practice, the truly first one since Ayreton became a Barony.  I am proud to say that Ayreton fielded a unit of 12 fighters.  Their names are listed below so all can know who made the long drive and fought in a sunny, 80 degree day.  My heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of them.

          We learned some things we need to work on but we also learned we are a team, not just a group of individuals.  Watching everyone look out and take of each other on and off the field was awe inspiring.

             Upon the field of battle, as already reported, our very own Kith the Silent was made a member of the Order of the Red Company.  Huzzah Sgt Kith!

          Andrew is the newly authorized fighter of Ayreton.  Huzzah Andrew!

      Ayreton Militia at BBW:

      Seamus MacBain

      Hillary of Langforde

      Johan

      Gareth Ostwestly

      Alexandru

      Richard de Scoley

      Christian Fournier

      Sir Guerric

      Justice

      Kith

      Andrew

      Henry

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
        Awesome and Well Done!!!!!

        The upcoming Ayreton Carnivale will be a great place for the Ayreton Militia to get some additional practice working together as a cohesive unit. I hope all of our fighters can make it.

        For those who are not quite yet authorized, there will also be authorizations prior to practice- so there is still time to join the Ayreton Militia before Pennsic.

        -Verena

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        Midlands Regional A&S Champion