Border Skirmish Site Setup: 9am Friday June 24

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      Greetings!

      Site setup for Border Skirmish will begin at 9:00am Friday. I intend to actually be on site with the first load of equipment by 8:30am, but the industrial-strength Schmooze-B-Gone will officially be deployed at 9am. The order of setup (depending, of course, on when items arrive on site) will be:
                  Barricades
                  Signage and parking
                  Troll tent
                  Portajohn delivery
                  Water cans/hot ash cans/garbage cans
                  Picnic tables
                  Staff camps (yes, if you come help with setup, you get to choose your campsite early AND have help setting it up!)
                  List ropes
                  Shade flys
                  Anything else

      Having one or two cargo vehicles available to help haul shade flys, water coolers, firewood, etc. from my garage to the site would speed things up. Please contact me in advance if you can help with this.

      Remember that the site opens to populace at NOON! More hands getting things done faster would be greatly appreciated. Start your fun early!

      Cheers,
      Marie the Longshoreman

      Modern: Nita L. Lewis (lewisn@...)
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, C.D.H., C.W., Meadows Herald (macgregorscairn@...)
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      Cell: 847.452.2032
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."