Very OT: Tumbleweed Tiny Houses workshop

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      My apologies for the bandwidth, but these might be of interest to someone(s) wanting to build a tiny RV for SCA camping --

      Jay Schafer is bringing his 2-day workshop to the Marriott O'Hare the first weekend of August (yes, it's during Pennsic, one must sometimes make hard choices :-)

      I am considering attending -- the price for one person for 2 days is $399 before the end of June -- BUT -- a second ticket is only $84. So hanks, 2 tickets purchased at the same time would be $282.50.

      If someone is interested in attending and saving some $$, please contact me off list, and we'll see what we can work out.

      Thanks, Gillian Durham