Border Skirmish - Showers this year!

  • Calybrid Ine Tere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Thanks to the efforts of the fabulous Annetje van Leuven, there will be showers available this year during border skirmish.

      We've rented the locker rooms at Reuther High School, about a mile from site.  Those facilities, and their showers, will be available to us on saturday afternoon between 4 and 6pm.  More information will be available soon, on the event website  ( http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2011/index.php  )

      This will give all of us a chance to enjoy the showers after a great day, and still get back in time for Court, Border Skirmish's pot luck feast (we provide the grills, you bring your meat, and a side dish to pass), and the evenings enjoyments.

      Don't forget to bring a towel!

      Calybrid
      Event Steward