Ravenslake Fighter Practice Sunday June 19 - New Location

  • Douglas Petroshius
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Greetings,

      The Shire of Ravenslake is hosting a fighter practice at a different location than the typical Ravenslake site this Sunday, June 19 at 1 pm. The location is at Diversity Park of the Waukegan Park District which is across the street from my house. Our home address is:

      4464 W. Hill Ave.
      Waukegan, Illinois 60085

      This site is about a minute drive (or less) from I-94 and Route 41 in Lake County and is just south of Route 120. Take your best route to the intersection of O'Plaine Road and Belvidere. Go south on O'Plaine. Turn left (east) at Hill. The park will be on your left. Our house is on the right.

      Armored Combat is planned but there is room for Rapier too. All are welcome. Feel free to use our house if you need a place to change. We will continue fighting until we say we're done. We hope to see you there.

      Sincerely,

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras
      Captain of the Red Company
      Shire of Ravenslake