Border Skirmish Merchant Request

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Forwarded from CAM

      Greetings to all from Baroness Kateryn of the Amber Mists, merchant coordinator for Border Skirmish to be held June 24 to 26, 2011, Simmions Island Park in Kenosha, WI, in this Society known as the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr in the mighty Kingdom of Northshield, co-hosted by the Shire of Ravenslake and the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr.
      ?
      The we page for all merchant information is now up and can be viewed at:
      ?
      http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2011/merchants.php
      ?
      For those interested or thinking about merchanting, this is a great event as we are open to the public for a good portion of the day on Sat, and this is a great opportunity to sell your wares to people outside of the SCA.? Yes, this is a bit short notice, but still time to get your reservations in if you act soon.?
      ?
      Feel free to forward this missive to other lists.? I thank you for your kind attention.

      Kateryn of the Amber Mists
      Shadewes Company Shaman
      Glory, Majesty, Unity

      "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America