Artisan's Row at Border Skirmish

  • Calybrid Ine Tere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 1:07 PM
      Border Skirmish is fast approaching, and i wanted to take a moment to let you know that we're bringing back Artisan's Row again this year.  We've reserved prime locations right on the edge of the battlefield, with a great view of all the day's activities, just for our artisans.  I'd like to invite and encourage anyone interested in displaying or demonstrating their art or science to join us!

      If you're interested, please contact me off list.  There are still spaces available, and we'd love to have you!

      In addition, there are still a few a&s class slots open, if you're interested in teaching.  Just send an email to Mistress Maggie (cnoccait@...)  For more details.

      I hope to see you all at the event!

      Calybrid
      Event Steward