Re: [Ayreton] Border Skirmish VIII Troll Volunteers

  • Julie Montana
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      Good Afternoon Lady Brigitte,

      My name is Elisot, I am from Vanished Wood.  I will be attending the Border Skirmish and would be able to volunteer to assist with Troll on Saturday.  I am a new Exchequer and this would be some great experience for me. Please let me know what times as I would be more than happy to assist.

      Kind Regards,
      Elisot / Julie Montana