Leatherwork night

  • jon@armlann.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2011

      After a hiatus due to explosions both personal and professional, leatherwork night returns.  Let's start small as we get ready for Pennsic.  Wednesdays 6-9 pm on June 15th and July 13th for now with August off for Pennsic.  I'll set the fall schedule after Pennsic.  Come over to work on leather or anything else I might be able to help you with.  I appreciate the patience of those who wanted to come during the hiatus.  Thanks and see you there.

      Jon/Seamus

      jon@... if you have any questions.