Re: Baronial Populace Meeting/Officer Elections/BBQ

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2011
      Greetings,

      Is there an agenda with times for the meeting and elections? Has a slate of officers been posted?

      There are a couple of us who may not be able to spend the whole time there but would like to at least make the actual meeting/election part.

      Thank You,

      Nicholaa

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2011
        Greetings,

        I'll get

        T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
        Sent by Samsung Mobile

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2011
          I'll get one posted this evening.

          All the best,