Border Skirmish VIII Troll Volunteers

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
      Thursday, June 9, 2011 4:20 PM

      Message body

      Hear Ye Hear Ye, Thy Help is Requested - Another Correction
      Greetings Good Lords, Ladies and Gentles.
      I come before thee, requesting thy assistance to fill seats upon the Troll.
      The seats needed filling are:
      On the day of Friday, June 24th upon the hour of 12:00 noon until the hour of 10:00pm.
      On the day of Saturday, June 25th upon the hour of 8:00am. Until the hour of 4:00pm.  Each assistant need only serve a two hour increment.
      Please respond to mine request by rendering me an E-mail.
      My thanks in advance for thy sacrifice and care.
      Lady Brigitte FitzGibbon/Amy Gibbons

      "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America
    • Julie Montana
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
        Good Afternoon Lady Brigitte,

        My name is Elisot, I am from Vanished Wood.  I will be attending the Border Skirmish and would be able to volunteer to assist with Troll on Saturday.  I am a new Exchequer and this would be some great experience for me. Please let me know what times as I would be more than happy to assist.

        Kind Regards,
        Elisot / Julie Montana