Fwd: [MidBards] Books and music wanted for Pennsic Independent reviews

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011

      From: ursula.widow <ursula.widow@...>
      To: MidBards <MidBards@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jun 9, 2011 2:42 pm
      Subject: [MidBards] Books and music wanted for Pennsic Independent reviews

      [cross post to any SCA list]

      To SCA writers and artists and Pennsic merchants:

      The Pennsic Independent is seeking original works of art and literature for review in our Pennsic XL volume.

      Criteria:
      Directly SCA-related
      Original writers/artists
      Will be sold or performed at Pennsic, or both, this year
      Either period works or SCA-relevant, original, or filk works. (Fiction
      will be reviewed only if it is set at Pennsic or has a similar direct
      bearing on the SCA.)

      We especially welcome items that are either new since last Pennsic, or are by artists we have not reviewed in recent volumes.

      Items submitted for review become the property of the Pennsic Independent.

      Please send review material to:
      Michelle Hartz-Coutts--PI
      458 North Broadway
      New Philadelphia, OH 44663