Troll for Carnivale, July 9th

  • Veronica Berglind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      To all and sundry wonderful volunteers and potential volunteers...

      I am going to be coordinating Troll activities for our upcoming Ayreton "Camp Carnival" on Saturday, July 9th, and am looking for volunteers to help staff Troll.  If you can carve out an hour or two from your busy Carnivale schedule, please let me know so that we can make sure that we're fully staffed (at least two people at all times) for the day. It's an easy way to meet people, take a rest from wandering about, sit in the shade, and still contribute to the fun that is Carnivale.

      If you're interested and able, please let me know offlist at xzeguian@..., and please specify if there is any particular time of day you'd like to be there. I know there's a lot of stuff going on, so we want to make sure no one misses out.

      Thanks so much!!

      Isabel of Kenniston