Re: [Ayreton] July Musicianship Improvement at Baron's Noyse

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7 7:05 PM
      As I'm doing more prep work, I think we're actually going to be working on general musicianship more than technique for any particular instrument.  That said, having some facility on recorder (or some other instrument, or control of your voice) will be necessary for the kinds of ear training exercises we'll be working on.  Looking over the free recorder lessons at http://gc-music.com/Recor.htm will be a pretty good prep, if you're minded to do work ahead of time.  And the recorder will definitely be the default instrument for teaching purposes.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com