Carnivale Volunteers

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
      I have been having some emails bounce back, and some of my emails go
      into people SPAM folders. Therefore if you have volunteered to help
      with the upcoming Ayreton Carnivale please contact me off list. I
      would like to get some stuff sqaured away before the Sunday Meeting.

      We are also looking for the following volunteers still:
      Site Set Up
      Site Clean Up
      Marshal (Rapier, and Archery)

      I can be contacted at verena@...

      Thank you!
      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
        Both Sven and I are happy to do whatever it is you need, please let us know.

        YIS,

        Colleen