OT - a performance opportunity.

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Greetings one and all, please forgive my intrustion with something that
      is only somewhat related to the SCA.

      On the weekend of June 17th-19th, the DucKon science fiction convention
      is being held in Schaumburg. One of the events they are hosting is
      called "Duck's Got Talent" - meant to be an opportunity for people to
      show off on stage.

      The organizer is looking for anyone (individual or group) that would
      like to perform. It's a free chance to perform in front of an audience
      - one that may not be as familiar with your repertoire as SCA audiences
      are.

      If anyone is interested or wants more information, feel free to contact
      the organizer (Ann Totusek).

      In Service,
      Xavier