Pennsic reminder

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011

      Hello everyone,

      Just a reminder that Pennsic Prereg's last day is June 15th.

      If you are camping with the Barony please let the Jane and Dougal know (the land agents).  Also, when you prereg there is a drop down box and we are listed as "Barony of Ayreton".

      Jane_The_Tall@...

      scadougal@...

      Henry

      Baron Ayreton

    • Terry

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011
          Thanks for the reminder! My family of 4 is registered and I dropped a note to our land agents a few weeks ago about camping.

          Being new, I'm going to ask a stupid question: I won't be hearing back from the land agents, will I, before Pennsic? We're all set?

          Thanks again :) 'can't wait to see you all! Once we are there, I am available for most "pitch-in" jobs as often as possible, and I would like to learn to help in various areas.

          SiG,
          Maieve