Border Skirmish VII - Correction

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hear Ye Hear Ye, Thy Help is Requested - Correction

      Greetings Good Lords, Ladies and Gentles.
       I come before thee, requesting thy assistance to fill seats upon the Troll.
      The seats needed filling are:
      On the day of Friday, June 24th upon the hour of 12:00 noon until the hour of 10:00pm.
      On the day of Saturday, June 25th upon the hour of 8:00am. Until the hour of 4:00pm.
      Please respond to mine request by rendering me an E-mail.
      My thanks in advance for thy sacrifice and care.
      Lady Brigitte FitzGibbon/Amy Gibbons