Border Skirmish VIII

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hear Ye Hear Ye, Thy Help is Requested

      Greetings Good Lords, Ladies and Gentles.

      I come before thee, requesting thy assistance to fill seats upon the Troll.

      The seats needed filling are:

      On the day of Friday, July 24th upon the hour of 12:00 noon until the hour of 10:00pm.

      On the day of Saturday, July 25th upon the hour of 8:00am. Until the hour of 4:00pm.

      Please respond to mine request by rendering me an E-mail.

      My thanks in advance for thy sacrifice and care.

      Lady Brigitte FitzGibbons/Amy Gibbons