Re: [Ayreton] Re: Ayreton Camp at Pennsic

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011

      Reminder that it is Thursday night on the second floor, not Friday night.

      Henry

      Baron Ayreton

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
        Thankee!!

        Ps I liked everything last year.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 1, 2011, at 11:54 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

        If anyone had any likes, dislikes, suggestions, notes, ext. about last year's food plan- feel free to start emailing them to me off list.

        Thank you, and thank you for letting me feed you all

        -Verena
        (PS Phillippa, I will miss you but take notes for ya)

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
          Thanks Henry!