Re: [Ayreton] IMPORTANT UPDATE Re: Ayreton Camp at Pennsic

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
      If anyone had any likes, dislikes, suggestions, notes, ext. about last year's food plan- feel free to start emailing them to me off list.

      Thank you, and thank you for letting me feed you all

      -Verena
      (PS Phillippa, I will miss you but take notes for ya)

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011

        Reminder that it is Thursday night on the second floor, not Friday night.

        Henry

        Baron Ayreton

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
            Thanks Henry!