Re: Ayreton Camp at Pennsic

  • Maieve Connor
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
      My good Husband, Tim will be there in my stead, as I cannot make it back to town. Watch for a tall good-lookin fellow who isn't quite sure where to go and wave him over -- if it isn't him, you might make another new friend, so what have you to lose?

      SiG,
      Maieve

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Tyderek" <jane_the_tall@...> wrote:

      > Hello Ayretonians!
      >
      > Just a quick note to everyone who might be considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton at this year's Pennsic. We will be holding a meeting on Friday, June 3 at 7:00 pm at Skrine Chops (7230 Madison Street, Forest Park) to discuss the plans for this year's camp. If you are considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton, we strongly encourage you to attend this meeting.
      >
      > Dougale and Jane
      > Barony of Ayreton Pennsic Land Agents

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
        If anyone had any likes, dislikes, suggestions, notes, ext. about last year's food plan- feel free to start emailing them to me off list.

        Thank you, and thank you for letting me feed you all

        -Verena
        (PS Phillippa, I will miss you but take notes for ya)

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011

          Reminder that it is Thursday night on the second floor, not Friday night.

          Henry

          Baron Ayreton

          My good Husband, Tim will be there in my stead, as I cannot make it back to town. Watch for a tall good-lookin fellow who isn't quite sure where to go and wave him over -- if it isn't him, you might make another new friend, so what have you to lose?

          SiG,
          Maieve

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Tyderek" <jane_the_tall@...> wrote:

          > Hello Ayretonians!
          >
          > Just a quick note to everyone who might be considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton at this year's Pennsic. We will be holding a meeting on Friday, June 3 at 7:00 pm at Skrine Chops (7230 Madison Street, Forest Park) to discuss the plans for this year's camp. If you are considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton, we strongly encourage you to attend this meeting.
          >
          > Dougale and Jane
          > Barony of Ayreton Pennsic Land Agents

        • Philippa of Otterbourne

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011