End Game Poker @ Archery Practice

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 6:18 AM
      It's Wednesday night. That must mean time for some more Ayreton Archers Range-Deer Games.

      Tonight's game @ the Oak Park Archery Practice: "End Game Poker"

      Rules: Shoot one end of 6 arrows at 40 cm target. Score all 6 arrows, and collected one card.

      You must return one card to the deck after drawing your 6th card.

      We will run 3 games @ 6:00 - 6:40, 6:40 - 7:20 and 7:20 - 8:00pm.

      Wagers: (Optional) - But I highly recommend Viking Schwag! Bring your viking gambling box of trinkets and wager against your friends.

      Skill Variation: Feel free to tempt/torment and test your friends by suggesting that you shoot 7, 8, 9, or even 12 arrows on an end instead of 6. If you both agree, all arrows in your end must score for your collect a card.
      I'm thinking the standard variation should start that if you're a Dragon's Barb you must shoot 7 per round, and if you're a Forester you must shoot 8 per round....just throwing that out there for your consumption.

      Have fun with this and hope to see you all tonight. And yes I will be printing this out so people know the rules when they get there and don't distract the marshall. :)

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion