Sunday schedule?

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Sorry, I'm confused (pregger brain - yay!)

      What is the official status of this Sunday's practice?
      Is the the Folkdance weekend?

      Thanks,
      Jale
    • Caitlin Tulloch
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Jale,

        Due to the folk festival, we have no space, and thus
        no practice this week. Everybody gets to watch the
        Superbowl! See you (hopefully) next week!

        In Service,

        Caillech
        --- Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

        > Sorry, I'm confused (pregger brain - yay!)
        >
        > What is the official status of this Sunday's
        > practice?
        > Is the the Folkdance weekend?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jale