Re: [Ayreton] two visits

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2011

      The 12th is a baronial meeting.....but if you are talking later in the evening I am available.

      Henry

      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2011
        12th is the baronial barbecue extravaganza awesomesauce at my house.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2011
          Tuesday the 21st would be Foxvale Moot night.  Woot!

          Moose

          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2011
            It looks like I will have to hit up the in-laws for a car. I could be at Ghita's around 7ish. Maybe earlier. I need to figure out the drive time from Niles. Moot should also be a go.

            Whoo hoo!