two visits

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2011
      hi everyone. i have 2 chicago overnights this month. who is up for a get together Sun, 12th Jun or Tue, 21st Jun?

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2011

        The 12th is a baronial meeting.....but if you are talking later in the evening I am available.

        Henry

      • suzanearley@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2011
          12th is the baronial barbecue extravaganza awesomesauce at my house.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 26, 2011
            Tuesday the 21st would be Foxvale Moot night.  Woot!

            Moose

            Message 5 of 5 , May 27, 2011
              It looks like I will have to hit up the in-laws for a car. I could be at Ghita's around 7ish. Maybe earlier. I need to figure out the drive time from Niles. Moot should also be a go.

              Whoo hoo!