DucKon Demo

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2011
      Does anyone know what time the SCA demo at DucKon ended up being scheduled? I'm trying to get a few more people to join us for the demo, but they need to know when it is before they can commit to it.

      Thanks,
      Margrett
    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2011
        On 5/25/2011 11:27 PM, Margrett Norwoode wrote:
        Does anyone know what time the SCA demo at DucKon ended up being scheduled? I'm trying to get a few more people to join us for the demo, but they need to know when it is before they can commit to it.

            Sorry for not responding yesterday - I was trying to get solid confirmation, which I just got tonight.

            There will not be an SCA demo at DucKon.  With the other events during and the weeks before and after, I didn't feel we would be portraying ourselves at our best.

                Xavier