Re: New to the area

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Thanks Keiley, though I am hardly the only Chatelain person in the
      area.

      Justin,

      Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to get you in contact
      with the group closest to you and get you information about the
      activities you are interested in.

      Ian the Green
      Chatelain - Shire of Grey Gargoyles.

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Jenna Klauss <lttlems1@...> wrote:

      > Hey Justin,
      >
      > Best person to talk to would probably be Ian the Green. He is
      the chatalain or his deputy Livy. Their is also a group called the
      Grey Gargoyles that is active and having an event Stone Dog Inn
      coming up first weekend in March. Ian is mystborne@... and Livy is
      boomboom93@...

      > Cheers
      > Keiley
      >

      > seawulf7 <JSHEEHA3@...> wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > I've been living in Chicago for a couple years now but I haven't
      > gotten around to looking into my local SCA group yet. I'm not a
      > member, but I've had a lot of experience with very similar groups.
      > What is the best gathering to attend to start getting to know
      > everyone? I live in the Andersonville neighborhood of Chicago.
      Looking