OT: Heather Dale in concert, Chicago, June 24

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      We're hosting Heather Dale for a house concert, June 24.

      * reservation required - we don't want to overflow the living room too badly
      * contact me (off list!) for reservations

      Full information: see

      http://dennissherman.com/dennis/2011/05/house-concert-heather-dale-june-24-2011/

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com