Ayreton Camp at Pennsic

  • Jennifer Tyderek
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25, 2011
      Hello Ayretonians!

      Just a quick note to everyone who might be considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton at this year's Pennsic. We will be holding a meeting on Friday, June 3 at 7:00 pm at Skrine Chops (7230 Madison Street, Forest Park) to discuss the plans for this year's camp. If you are considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton, we strongly encourage you to attend this meeting.

      Dougale and Jane
      Barony of Ayreton Pennsic Land Agents
    • Lesli H
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26, 2011
        I am out of town during that time, but will make every effort to re-arrange my plans to make this meeting - thanks!

        SiG,
        Maieve
      • Jennie Tyderek
        Message 3 of 9 , May 26, 2011
          Well, the good news is that my sister and her partner of over 15 years will finally be able to be civilly united.  The less good news is that they're doing it on June 3.  So, while everything else in my message below will remain the same, the Ayreton Camp meeting will be held on Thursday, June 2.

          Many thanks,

          Jane

          Just a quick note to everyone who might be considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton at this year's Pennsic. We will be holding a meeting on Friday, June 3 at 7:00 pm at Skrine Chops (7230 Madison Street, Forest Park) to discuss the plans for this year's camp. If you are considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton, we strongly encourage you to attend this meeting.

          Dougale and Jane
          Barony of Ayreton Pennsic Land Agents

        • Philippa of Otterbourne
          Message 4 of 9 , May 26, 2011
            Can't make it Thursday but hopefully you can fill me in afterwards. Sorry!

            Philippa

            Sent from my iPhone

            On May 26, 2011, at 3:18 PM, Jennie Tyderek <jane_the_tall@...> wrote:

            Well, the good news is that my sister and her partner of over 15 years will finally be able to be civilly united.  The less good news is that they're doing it on June 3.  So, while everything else in my message below will remain the same, the Ayreton Camp meeting will be held on Thursday, June 2.

            Many thanks,

            Jane

            Just a quick note to everyone who might be considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton at this year's Pennsic. We will be holding a meeting on Friday, June 3 at 7:00 pm at Skrine Chops (7230 Madison Street, Forest Park) to discuss the plans for this year's camp. If you are considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton, we strongly encourage you to attend this meeting.

            Dougale and Jane
            Barony of Ayreton Pennsic Land Agents

          • Maieve Connor
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
              My good Husband, Tim will be there in my stead, as I cannot make it back to town. Watch for a tall good-lookin fellow who isn't quite sure where to go and wave him over -- if it isn't him, you might make another new friend, so what have you to lose?

              SiG,
              Maieve

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Tyderek" <jane_the_tall@...> wrote:

              > Hello Ayretonians!
              >
              > Just a quick note to everyone who might be considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton at this year's Pennsic. We will be holding a meeting on Friday, June 3 at 7:00 pm at Skrine Chops (7230 Madison Street, Forest Park) to discuss the plans for this year's camp. If you are considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton, we strongly encourage you to attend this meeting.
              >
              > Dougale and Jane
              > Barony of Ayreton Pennsic Land Agents

            • Verena Entenwirt
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
                If anyone had any likes, dislikes, suggestions, notes, ext. about last year's food plan- feel free to start emailing them to me off list.

                Thank you, and thank you for letting me feed you all

                -Verena
                (PS Phillippa, I will miss you but take notes for ya)

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011

                  Reminder that it is Thursday night on the second floor, not Friday night.

                  Henry

                  Baron Ayreton

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 1, 2011
                      Thanks Henry!