Re: [Ayreton] New to the area

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hey Justin,

        Best person to talk to would probably be Ian the Green.  He is the chatalain or his deputy Livy.  Their is also a group called the Grey Gargoyles that is active and having an event Stone Dog Inn coming up first weekend in March.  Ian is mystborne@... and Livy is boomboom93@...

      Cheers
      Keiley

      seawulf7 <JSHEEHA3@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      I've been living in Chicago for a couple years now but I haven't
      gotten around to looking into my local SCA group yet. I'm not a
      member, but I've had a lot of experience with very similar groups.
      What is the best gathering to attend to start getting to know
      everyone? I live in the Andersonville neighborhood of Chicago. Looking
      forward to meeting everyone!

      - Justin

      The fish are biting.

    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Thanks Keiley, though I am hardly the only Chatelain person in the
        area.

        Justin,

        Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to get you in contact
        with the group closest to you and get you information about the
        activities you are interested in.

        Ian the Green
        Chatelain - Shire of Grey Gargoyles.