Farewell Ayreton

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2011
      Greetings All,

      As Adam and I are finishing up our final preparations for our move to the East I wanted to share a few thoughts with the Barony.

      Ayreton has so much potential that we will miss seeing fulfilled. I look forward to hearing about the successes of the Barony and the greatness I know will come. Remember all the amazing things we were able to accomplish before the group was officially created. We did that simply by working with our friends and neighbors as partners in our creativity. Keep hold of that. Don't wait for permission to be awesome. Just be awesome and the Barony will benefit from it.

      It has been a great experience living in Ayreton. You have our sincere gratitude. Thank you. You helped welcome Adam into the SCA and welcomed me into a new group. We take many memories with us that we will cherish.

      Thanks to social media, we'll be in touch with your future experiences and will be able to share our adventures.
      ~philip