Like playing period games? Do I have an event for you!

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 6:39 PM
      This month on Memorial Day weekend we are having Kingdom A&S Faire and Crown Tournament.

      http://midrealm.org/baronyfenix/events/crown/

      On Saturday the 29th there will be space set aside for games and gaming. I have already had several people tell me that they are coming with their games and the more that come the better!

      If you have no idea how to play period games, don't worry people are happy to show you because that means they have more people to play with. There will be games of skill, strategy, tactics, luck and most of all fun!

      Games are just one more reason to come to Kingdom A&S Faire and Crown Tournament. See some of the best Arts and Sciences the Kingdom has to offer. There are at least 100 entries, the most ever, at this years Kingdom A&S Faire. You can get lost in a faire that big.

      So come and see what the Dragon's populace has to offer and have some fun with games you bring and games you play!

      Ian the Green