Possible demo at Arlington Heights Memorial Library

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2011
      Hello, everyone--

      I am in discussions with the program director at the Arlington Heights Memorial Library (www.ahml.info) about having a SCA demo there sometime in the near future (we would have at least one month of lead time to plan).  They have asked if we can provide a complete list of all the Chicagoland demos where Ayreton has participated over the past year (we can include any that are already scheduled but haven't occurred yet as well). Does anyone have this information (a semi-complete list is acceptable) which you could forward to me?

      In service I remain,
      Mariza de la Courete

      Contributing Writer, University of Phoenix Writer Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      www.jayhughesbooks.com