Re: [Ayreton] This weekend regional war practice, just over the border into IN.

  • CJ M
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2011
      We also have a large communal heated space for sleeping, some individual primitive cabins available, and even a few showers. Its a pretty nice site this year!

      Brynn (Your Event Steward for Chaos, who hopes to see everyone there!)

      On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Justice Napier <ice_dragon_00@...> wrote:

      There will be fighting, trail battles if the weather is permitting, and chaos at Chaos (as per our usual).

      Fun starting at 10ish, be there!  And if your a marshal, we'll always accept an extra hand :).

      YIS,

      Chaos Caravan Heavy Marshal

      Lord Justice McArtain
      Dragon Signet

      Protege to Mistress Elena de Vexin
      Student to Mistress Angharad Rhos Tewdwr of Pembroke

      MKA Justice Napier Jr

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      CC: baronyofcarraigban@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: misreall@...
      Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:40:42 +0000

      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] This weekend regional war practice, just over the border into IN.

      As one of the Archangels and Henry's wife, I have mixed feeling about this...it could be a lot of money...
      Anne d'Aix.