Fwd: [ShireofRavenslake] Border Skirmish - pre-reg is open!

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011

      From: Calybrid Ine Tere <Calybrid@...>
      To: ShireofRavenslake <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>; cam <cam@...>
      Sent: Fri, May 13, 2011 2:31 pm
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] Border Skirmish - pre-reg is open!

      Pre-reg is now open for Border Skirmish.

      Pre-registration will be handled primarily through ACCEPS, which allows you to pre-register online with your credit or debit card.

      Merchants will not be using acceps, and should pre-register via check or money order with the merchant liason from CAM.

      Because gas prices stink, we've decided not to raise site fees this year, and we hope that means more people will be able to attend.  Help spread the word!

      Calybrid