Re: [Ayreton] This weekend regional war practice, just over the border into IN.

  • misreall@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2011

      As one of the Archangels and Henry's wife, I have mixed feeling about this...it could be a lot of money...

      Anne d'Aix.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2011
        There will be fighting, trail battles if the weather is permitting, and chaos at Chaos (as per our usual).

        Fun starting at 10ish, be there!  And if your a marshal, we'll always accept an extra hand :).

        YIS,

        Chaos Caravan Heavy Marshal

        Lord Justice McArtain
        Dragon Signet

        Protege to Mistress Elena de Vexin
        Student to Mistress Angharad Rhos Tewdwr of Pembroke

        MKA Justice Napier Jr

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        CC: baronyofcarraigban@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: misreall@...
        Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:40:42 +0000

        ---------------------------------

        --
        Seamus "moving out of sword range" MacBain

      • CJ M
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2011
          We also have a large communal heated space for sleeping, some individual primitive cabins available, and even a few showers. Its a pretty nice site this year!

          Brynn (Your Event Steward for Chaos, who hopes to see everyone there!)

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          CC: baronyofcarraigban@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          From: misreall@...
          Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:40:42 +0000

          As one of the Archangels and Henry's wife, I have mixed feeling about this...it could be a lot of money...
          Anne d'Aix.
          If that is what it takes to get people out, I will gladly do it.  :)

          Henry
          Baron Ayreton

          Excellent!

          So now would be a good time to pitch the "Baron and the Ballista" fund raising and siege engine practice idea I had?
          5 dollars for 4 shots at the Baron, all proceeds going to the Ayreton Angels?

          We'll even let you use a War Board for a shield for this one.

          --
          Seamus "moving out of sword range" MacBain

          --
          Brynniulfr "Brynn" Herleifsson