Re: [Ayreton] This weekend regional war practice, just over the border into IN.

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2011

      If that is what it takes to get people out, I will gladly do it.  :)

      Henry

      Baron Ayreton

      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2011
        On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

        If that is what it takes to get people out, I will gladly do it.  :)

        Henry

        Baron Ayreton

        ---------------------------------
        Excellent!

        So now would be a good time to pitch the "Baron and the Ballista" fund raising and siege engine practice idea I had?
        5 dollars for 4 shots at the Baron, all proceeds going to the Ayreton Angels?

        We'll even let you use a War Board for a shield for this one.

        --
        Seamus "moving out of sword range" MacBain
      • misreall@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2011

          As one of the Archangels and Henry's wife, I have mixed feeling about this...it could be a lot of money...

          Anne d'Aix.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2011
            There will be fighting, trail battles if the weather is permitting, and chaos at Chaos (as per our usual).

            Fun starting at 10ish, be there!  And if your a marshal, we'll always accept an extra hand :).

            YIS,

            Chaos Caravan Heavy Marshal

            Lord Justice McArtain
            Dragon Signet

            Protege to Mistress Elena de Vexin
            Student to Mistress Angharad Rhos Tewdwr of Pembroke

            MKA Justice Napier Jr

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            CC: baronyofcarraigban@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            From: misreall@...
            Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:40:42 +0000

            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2011
              We also have a large communal heated space for sleeping, some individual primitive cabins available, and even a few showers. Its a pretty nice site this year!

              Brynn (Your Event Steward for Chaos, who hopes to see everyone there!)

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              CC: baronyofcarraigban@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              From: misreall@...
              Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:40:42 +0000

              As one of the Archangels and Henry's wife, I have mixed feeling about this...it could be a lot of money...
              Anne d'Aix.
              If that is what it takes to get people out, I will gladly do it.  :)

              Henry
              Baron Ayreton

              Excellent!

              So now would be a good time to pitch the "Baron and the Ballista" fund raising and siege engine practice idea I had?
              5 dollars for 4 shots at the Baron, all proceeds going to the Ayreton Angels?

              We'll even let you use a War Board for a shield for this one.

              --
              Seamus "moving out of sword range" MacBain

              --
              Brynniulfr "Brynn" Herleifsson