This weekend regional war practice, just over the border into IN.

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2011
      Chaos Caravan
      Hosting Constellation and Midlands Regional War Practices
      http://www.chaoscaravan.com/

      It's a weekend camping event - but like many people, it's close enough
      that I'm day tripping it.
      From the far NW burbs of Chicagoland the magic of Google Maps is
      telling me it's just over 2 hours to get there.

      Good excuse to drag the spear out of the garage and get some practice
      in before war.
      What's that you say? You don't have a spear?
      No worries, head on out and we'll find one you can practice with for a
      while... maybe we can convince Baron Henry to allow us to use him for
      target practice. :)

      --
      Seamus MacBain
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2011

        If that is what it takes to get people out, I will gladly do it.  :)

        Henry

        Baron Ayreton

        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2011
          On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

          If that is what it takes to get people out, I will gladly do it.  :)

          Henry

          Baron Ayreton

          ---------------------------------
          Excellent!

          So now would be a good time to pitch the "Baron and the Ballista" fund raising and siege engine practice idea I had?
          5 dollars for 4 shots at the Baron, all proceeds going to the Ayreton Angels?

          We'll even let you use a War Board for a shield for this one.

          --
          Seamus "moving out of sword range" MacBain
        • misreall@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2011

            As one of the Archangels and Henry's wife, I have mixed feeling about this...it could be a lot of money...

            Anne d'Aix.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2011
              There will be fighting, trail battles if the weather is permitting, and chaos at Chaos (as per our usual).

              Fun starting at 10ish, be there!  And if your a marshal, we'll always accept an extra hand :).

              YIS,

              Chaos Caravan Heavy Marshal

              Lord Justice McArtain
              Dragon Signet

              Protege to Mistress Elena de Vexin
              Student to Mistress Angharad Rhos Tewdwr of Pembroke

              MKA Justice Napier Jr

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              CC: baronyofcarraigban@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              From: misreall@...
              Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:40:42 +0000

              Message 6 of 6 , May 19, 2011
                We also have a large communal heated space for sleeping, some individual primitive cabins available, and even a few showers. Its a pretty nice site this year!

                Brynn (Your Event Steward for Chaos, who hopes to see everyone there!)

                To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                CC: baronyofcarraigban@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                From: misreall@...
                Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:40:42 +0000

                As one of the Archangels and Henry's wife, I have mixed feeling about this...it could be a lot of money...
                Anne d'Aix.
                If that is what it takes to get people out, I will gladly do it.  :)

                Henry
                Baron Ayreton

                Excellent!

                So now would be a good time to pitch the "Baron and the Ballista" fund raising and siege engine practice idea I had?
                5 dollars for 4 shots at the Baron, all proceeds going to the Ayreton Angels?

                We'll even let you use a War Board for a shield for this one.

                --
                Seamus "moving out of sword range" MacBain

                --
                Brynniulfr "Brynn" Herleifsson