Reminder - Rotollo Middle School Demo

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011

      Greetings all,

      This is a friendly reminder.

      We have a demo scheduled for Monday, May 23 at Rotollo Middle School in Batavia, Illinois from 6 to 8.  We can start setting up at 5:30 if we'd like.  They are placing us in the same area as last year - the 6th grade hallway, so we can be close to the fighting area and the trebuchet/catapult demonstrations.

      The address is: 1501 S. Raddant Rd. Batavia, Illinois 60510

      I know we have been heavy hit with demos this year due to the public library summer reading program, so I appreciate anyone who is able to make it.
      Fo those of you who have sent me an email already, thank you - I'll be sending out personal responses throughout the day with more information if available.

      Those who think that they may be able to make it contact me off list if you haven't done so already at jeffnaggie@...

      Thank you all,

      Hillary of Langeforde