Fwd: Demonstration Request

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      Greetings,

      If anyone is able to help with this demo, the Shire of Wurmwald would appreciate the help.  This is their area, but I know that many Ayreton folk live not to far from the site.  Please forward this to anyone you know who might want to help but is not on these groups.

      Contact Roana roana.aldinoch@... if you are able to help!

      Thanks!
      Anna