Re: [Ayreton] Wednesday night Archery?

  • Dougale MacAlestyr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 12:54 PM
      Champion Seamus,

      Yes, archery practice is every Wednesday, barring natural disaster which would prevent the range being open.
      The archery marshallate ranks are growing so supervision is being spread out a bit.

      By the way, thank you for joining the AyretonArcher yahoo group.  There are many resources available there.

      Baron Dougale MacAlestyr, C.G.C.
      Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom
      Ale-Conner of the Ayreton Brewing Guild