Re: [Ayreton] Wednesday night Archery?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2011
      Yes there is Archery on Wednesdays. It normally starts at 7pm down in Forest Park.

      However, both Lukas and myself will not be there this week, but will be back the following week.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion

    • Dougale MacAlestyr
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2011
        Champion Seamus,

        Yes, archery practice is every Wednesday, barring natural disaster which would prevent the range being open.
        The archery marshallate ranks are growing so supervision is being spread out a bit.

        By the way, thank you for joining the AyretonArcher yahoo group.  There are many resources available there.

        Baron Dougale MacAlestyr, C.G.C.
        Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom
        Ale-Conner of the Ayreton Brewing Guild