Wednesday night Archery?

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2011
      Is Archery still scheduled for tonight?

      I was able to get my fencing reauth taken care of this week - figured
      now was a good time to get in some practice for the populace shoot as
      well.

      --
      Lord Seamus MacBain
      Heavy Weapons Champion, Barony of Ayreton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2011
        Yes there is Archery on Wednesdays. It normally starts at 7pm down in Forest Park.

        However, both Lukas and myself will not be there this week, but will be back the following week.

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        Midlands Regional A&S Champion

      • Dougale MacAlestyr
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2011
          Champion Seamus,

          Yes, archery practice is every Wednesday, barring natural disaster which would prevent the range being open.
          The archery marshallate ranks are growing so supervision is being spread out a bit.

          By the way, thank you for joining the AyretonArcher yahoo group.  There are many resources available there.

          Baron Dougale MacAlestyr, C.G.C.
          Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom
          Ale-Conner of the Ayreton Brewing Guild