Ayreton Angels Bake Sale

  • Jennifer Tyderek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      Dear Ayretonians,

      At the request of HRM Runa, the Ayreton Angels and the Ayreton Pennsic encampment will be helping to sponsor this year's soup kitchen for both heavy and rapier fighters returning from the woods battle.

      In an effort to raise money for this worthy endeavor the lovely and generous Baroness Keiley from the Thieves of Hearts has offered to run several bake sales. The first one will be during A&S/Crown Tourney weekend. Because of restrictions at the site she will only be allowed to sell more dessert like goods (ie, nothing savory that might take away from the hotel's restaurant business).

      So we, your beloved Archangels, are looking for a few eager cooks and many hungry Scadians, to bake like the wind, and eat snacks like they are on fire! We will both be attending, so can transport delicious delights for those who have the time to contribute but not the means of travel.

      Remember, a fed and watered fighter is a healthy and happy fighter,

      YIS,

      The Archangels - (Baroness Jane the Tall, and Lady Anne d'Aix)