Sad news

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      Some of you may know Fionnuala McInnes (mka Robin Kullick). She's been
      on hiatus from the SCA for a while, but she used to be active in the
      area, teaching Elizabethan classes and she sang in the Pippins. Anyway,
      I'm just posting to say that her father Ray Kullick died very early this
      morning, 17 May. She can be reached at asackville AT juno DOT com, or
      you can reply to me off-list and I'll pass any messages on. Please keep
      her and her mother in your thoughts.

      Thanks,

      Hilla