tent-weight sewing machine?

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 7:48 AM
      Greetings to the list!

      Can anyone recommend, please, a place from which I could rent a heavy-duty sewing machine? one suitable for sewing multiple layers of Sunforger?

      Thanks, Gillian Durham
    • Julia Needlman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17 8:53 AM
        Dear Gillian,

        I don't know about renting a sewing machine but you could use mine if you wish.
         Call me: 773-750-2180

        Juliana

        Message 3 of 3 , May 17 8:56 AM
          Gillian et al,

          I have a light industrial available for sale.

          Call me at 312-493-2255 for more details.

          Sarafina :D

          --
          Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL