Fwd: [Mid] We Did It! 100 Qualified entries!!!

  • Kelli HD
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Micheal Hobbs <llewhobbs@...>
      Date: Sun, May 15, 2011 at 12:54 PM
      Subject: [Mid] We Did It! 100 Qualified entries!!!
      To: The Electronic Discussion Group of the Midrealm Laurels <midlaurel@...>, sca-middle@...

      With the last Regional Faire behind us, the push is now on for judges for the spring Middle Kingdom Arts and Sciences Faire on May 28th. That is two weeks, folks, on Memorial Day Saturday. If we have 100 entrants, we will need approximately 150 judges!

      Run, do not walk, to the below website to register for judge! Do not wait! Please do it now!

      Locals Moases, please forward this on the all local mailing groups!

      Lastly, all of those who qualified will again receive the link form me tonight via email to register for Kingdom.

      Thanks,

      LLEW